Conditions of sale and reservation
• All prices are per room and per night, excluding the tourist tax and breakfasts, which have to be paid on site.
• The tourist tax is in addition to the price of the room and is €0.75 per day and per person over 18 years.
• The price includes free access to outdoor and indoor common areas, private parking, unlimited WiFi.
• The stay is for a minimum of two nights.
• Arrivals are between 4 pm and 7 pm; Departures before 11am.
• Breakfast is served between 9h and 10h30am, with the possibility on request of self-service after or before this time.
• Children are admitted from age 10.
• Dogs are admitted upon request.
2. Booking conditions
• To guarantee your room reservation you will be asked to pay for the whole stay with a minimum of two nights (excluding the tourist tax and breakfasts which is to be paid on site).
• Reservation can be made:
- directly on the website, which will indicate the availabilities and will automatically send you a booking confirmation after payment of the stay by credit card on the site.
- by phone on +33 6 49 09 33 04 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will inform you of our availabilities and booking conditions.
• The reservation will be temporary (and held for a maximum of 24h) and will only be confirmed once complete payment for the duration of the stay has been received.
• Failing to process payment within the set deadlines, will automatically result in a reservation cancellation and the option will be waived ipso jure and without formality.
• Extras are not included in the room rates (tourist tax and breakfasts) and must be paid on site on the day of departure.
• On-site payments by check, or cash are accepted.
3. Cancellation policy
3.1 Customer cancellation and modifications
• Any modification of the dates of stay or cancellation must be notified to the owner by email before the beginning of the stay.
• The cancellation entails the following deductions on the amount of the rental fee:
O Cancellation before the 30th day before the start of the stay: no deduction;
O Cancellation between the 30th and the 21st day before the start of the stay: 50% of the rental amount;
O Cancellation between the 20th day and the 8th before the beginning of the stay: 70% of the rental amount;
O Cancellation after the 8th day before the start of the stay, including no-show: 100% of the rental amount
In the event of late or postponed arrival, the rental period not consumed as a result of this delay will remain due. Interrupted rental periods will be due in full.
3.2 Cancellation by Owner
• In case of cancellation before the stay by the owner, the owner will inform the customer by email and will refund the entire rental costs within a maximum of 15 days.
• If the owner is obliged to cancel the contract for the duration of the rental due to the behaviour of the tenant (deterioration of the premises, night-time noise, complaints from the neighbourhood, etc.), the entire rental fee remains with the owner.